A Bit About ME

I am a junior at University of South Alabama. I transferred to South Alabama from Bishop State Community College, College of Business. I chose to pursue a degree in Elementary Ed because every important career in the United States is began in an Elementary Ed classroom. I find joy in effectively teaching because it gives me proud to know that I had a part in child's learning. Being an excellent mother is not easy and I am raising my children very well. I know I will be a great teacher as I am mother.

I graduate from South Alabama in May 2010. I plan to reside in Northern Alabama or Northern Georgia. I want to work in inner city schools because they are known for having low achievement scores and I am up for the challenge. I believe every child can learn with the understanding of each individually child.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pod casts

Pod casts are visual and audio recordings on a particular topic or subject. This will provide the students with additional information on various subjects they learned in the classroom. If they need to view a speaker, they can view a speaker with audio. Pod casts will allow students to produce some of their own works and projects. They can display them on the web for the world to see. Pod casts are just another creative way to integrate computer technology into your curriculum.

Pod casts could be used as a tutoring tool. If a student needs a different interpretation of a topic discussed in class or extra lecture, pod casts could provide them with the extra feedback they may need. The website Google is a great resourceful tool for any student. It is a free web tool that could assist a student in any field of study. Google also provides tools within the website to allow a student to be creative while practicing with computer technology. Click the microphone to listen and/or view some podcasts on iTune.

No comments: