A Bit About ME

I am a junior at University of South Alabama. I transferred to South Alabama from Bishop State Community College, College of Business. I chose to pursue a degree in Elementary Ed because every important career in the United States is began in an Elementary Ed classroom. I find joy in effectively teaching because it gives me proud to know that I had a part in child's learning. Being an excellent mother is not easy and I am raising my children very well. I know I will be a great teacher as I am mother.

I graduate from South Alabama in May 2010. I plan to reside in Northern Alabama or Northern Georgia. I want to work in inner city schools because they are known for having low achievement scores and I am up for the challenge. I believe every child can learn with the understanding of each individually child.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Computer Technology as A Teaching Tool


As a future prospective teacher, I plan to implement as many new computer technologies I have recently been introduced to in these past few months. I believe that they will be very helpful teaching tools to my classroom’s curriculum. I will use blogs in my classroom as an extensive communication tool. It will allow my students to view assignments, the school activity schedule, and communicate with their classmates and me outside of the school.



Students can also utilize Power Point and Excel for the needed expression of relating learned information to their teachers. It will also extend creative of ideas and organization skills needed to succeed in any of their endeavors. These days, it is hard to get employed without basic computer knowledge. I want my students to be well acquite at a young age for the world that awaits them. Click here to learn about other teaching tools such as ACCESS and ALEX.

No comments: