A Bit About ME

I am a junior at University of South Alabama. I transferred to South Alabama from Bishop State Community College, College of Business. I chose to pursue a degree in Elementary Ed because every important career in the United States is began in an Elementary Ed classroom. I find joy in effectively teaching because it gives me proud to know that I had a part in child's learning. Being an excellent mother is not easy and I am raising my children very well. I know I will be a great teacher as I am mother.

I graduate from South Alabama in May 2010. I plan to reside in Northern Alabama or Northern Georgia. I want to work in inner city schools because they are known for having low achievement scores and I am up for the challenge. I believe every child can learn with the understanding of each individually child.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Google Tools

The greatest thing about Google Tools is that these are web tools that are free. These tools are helpful for the students’ research or school projects as well. Students can surf the web for whatever they need. Students can create their own blogs and slide shows. There are many tools under Google that my students should really enjoy. I had a blast developing a customize igoole page for my future students.
I used many of the google tools to complete projects this semster. I had a slight difficult problem with the spreadsheets. I could not figure out the formula until somebody's told me it. We also used google docs for many assignments. The only down fall about google tools is it can more so slow.

No comments: